Do you run a tutorial site? Or maybe you just want to post up a piece of code that you felt was a lifesaver? Now you can post multiple snippets of code anywhere in your page’s or post’s content with ease.
- Download the plugin, extract and upload it to your plugins folder on your server.
- Activate the plugin.
- Access the Code Library section.
- Create a new snippet and save.
- Return to the Code Library and select the “Code” link.
- Copy the code.
- Add or edit a page or post and paste the code into the HTML of the page/post where you want it to display.
- Publish or Save the page/post.
Following step 5 of the Installation instructions, you simply copy the HTML comment code and past it into the HTML of the post/page’s content. The code looks like the following:
If you are upgrading from version 1.0, you will see an option on the Code Library page that will
allow you to upgrade. As a precautionary measure, be sure to back up your database before doing so.
- Major overhaul of version 1.0.
- Moved code to a reusable code library so that it is no longer limited to one page/post.
- Snippets can now be placed anywhere in the post/page’s content.
- More than one snippet can be added to a page/post.
- One click upgrade feature to upgrade from version 1.